Polyurea Floor Coating
The Polyurelic Floor Coating is a two-component, liquid, solid polyurea system specially formulated for cold/hot weather installations. With the strength to resist chemicals and flexibility to withstand repeated freeze-thaw cycles, the solid color polyurea system is perfect for use in interior and exterior spaces wherever it’s required to improve surface durability with chemical resistance and done in multiple solid colors.
Single stain floor system
CONCRETE & DRIVEWAY ENAMEL / STAIN is a solid color solvient-based stain designed to add deep penetrating protection and long-lasting beauty for both exterior and interior concrete. It resists tire marking and hot-tire pick up, provides excellent adhesion and abrasion protection, while delivering a quality water-based stain that withstands vehicular traffic, stains from garden spills or rain stains. This exterior or interior deign has superior elasticity that bonds with concrete ions forming molecular bridges of moisture-resistant material.
- Withstands vehicular traffic, tire marking, and hot-tire pick up
- Provides a durable finish for excellent abrasion resistance that extends the life of concrete and masonry surfaces
- Highly resistant to automotive, household, and pool chemicals for long-lasting beauty and protection
- Features cross-linking properties and excellent adhesion Water-based formulation allows for easier application and clean up
- Versatile formula can be applied to previously painted surfaces with proper preparation
- Hundreds of colors available to be tinted to.
For Use On
- Concrete Driveways
- Patios, Lanais, and Walkways
- Concrete, Block, or Brick
- Mechanical Rooms
- Pool Decks
- Athletic Courts
- Other High-Traffic Areas